|Becoming a better listener in difficult situations
Concepts from Aikido applied to Focusing
Would you like:
- To feel more confident in your body when you have to listen to difficult stories?
- To be able to respond more gracefully when you receive a critic or a negative feed-back?
- To feel more whole and be able to take better care of yourself?
If yes, then, we have a workshop for you!
Program: The program of the two days workshop is the following:
- Discover about mind-body coordination and a strength you didn’t know you possessed when your mind is working in a unified way with your body
- Understand your natural reactions when you feel challenged or under pressure and why those might not work the best way for you
- Sense how a ‘physical centered posture’, as taught in Aikido, enables you to become a better listener for yourself and others
- Learn how to “center” in 4 steps
- Discover about your boundaries and how this is helping in difficult situations with self and others
- Learn how to say NO respectfully without becoming aggressive
- Get how to re-center under pressure
- Learn how to listen without taking things personally, particularly when under critic
- Friday, the 16th of June 2017 from 10h00 to 13h00 and 14h30 to 17h30
- Saturday, the 17th of June 2017 from 10h00 to13h00 and 14h30 to 17h30
De Binnentuin, Spoorwegstraat 8, 3370 Boutersem, Belgium.
More detailed information and Registration at :
This workshop is a fund raiser for the non-profit association Aiki Focus Center asbl/vzw. All profits will be used by the association to develop its purpose. (www.aikifocuscenter.be)
Copyright(c) 2016-2017, Aiki Focus Center asbl. All rights reserved.